Tuesday Adventure Day is a special day at our house. It's the day that my daughter and I venture out into nature and do something wild. There are so many amazing benefits to our special day together! We both have Tuesdays off until Sadie turns 5 and starts her full-time job next year, so we're making the most of our days together. Most often we go tramping - we climb a mountain, visit a waterfall, or explore a new track. But there are lots of other Tuesday Adventures to be had, such as:
- Mountain biking.
- Berry picking.
- Chores - we have such fun working together!
- Having a friend over to play.
- Going on a little cruise around the harbour or a river near you.
- Visiting a local playground.
- Parkour at the park.
- Painting and hiding rocks.
- Heading to the beach for sandcastles and shell collecting.
- Climbing, inside (at the climbing gym) or out.
- Having a picnic in a special spot.
- Puddle jumping in the rain.
- Planting a tree.
- Make a fort.
- Foraging for edible plants or just interesting plants if you're not sure about the edible part.
- Weaving flax.
- Stand up paddle boarding.
This list is under development. I'd love to hear about how you fill your Tuesday (or Saturday or Thursday) Adventure Days!
0 Comments https://megdrive.com/tuesday-adventure-day